Malaysia + Indonesia 2010
October 2010, 3 weeks
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Indonesia - Nusa Dua, Ubud, Sanur
Best friend's family trip that I tagged along on.
This was a family trip and my first trip overseas. I was lucky to go with experienced travellers, but I was still young and was going with the flow. I loved Asia and found all the food, people and a different culture really exciting. This was a really fun trip and a great introduction to traveling.
- Visiting the elephant rehabilitation sanctuary;
- Having fun at the 5 parks that make up Sunway Lagoon theme park
- All the huge shopping malls and markets filled with fake designer brands
- Visiting the temples around Ubud
- Going on the flying fish on Nusa Dua beach (inflatable boat that goes up in the air when towed behind a boat)
- Nasi goreng and mi goreng... mmmm
- Lots of massages and pedicures/manicures for ridiculously cheap prices
- The markets in Ubud (and learning how to haggle).